Hoob Go On | Bronze
Traditional design hookah made of stainless steel and special durable coating.
Hoob Go On Bronze is the perfect choice if you are interested in hookah art & culture and wants to be unique.
- No Plastic Used
- Fixed Charcoal Tray
- Optionally Adjustable Air Flow
- Magnetic Hose Port
- Comfortable and Easy to Use and Service
As low as $228.65
Hoob Go On Bronze Description
Hoob Go On Bronze is developed as universal durable hookah for those who just start being interested in hookah art & culture and wants to be special.
This hookah has a laconic and elaborate design for work under the harshest conditions.
Optionally adjustable airflow, fixed charcoal tray, stainless steel body with a special durable coating, magnetic hose port. Hoob Go On Bronze shows you how technologies and experience can bring hookah experience to the new level of pleasure and comfort.
No harmful coverings or any materials that can cause you damage. We care about your health and environment, that is why we use only clean materials and no paint.
Each hookah passes quality control before it goes to the customer, so we can offer you the finest quality hookahs on the market.
Hoob Go On Bronze Specifications
Ultra durable stainless steel hookah stem for professional and home use.
- Height: 49cm;
- Downstem: Ø13mm;
- Hose Connectors: Ø10mm;
- Fixed Stainless Charcoal Tray;
- Magnetic Hose Port;
- Air Valve;
- Optionally Adjustable Diffusor;
- Grommet Connection to Base;
- Grommet Kit;
|Hookah height||54 cm|
|Materials used||Stainless steel|
|Color||Stainless steel, Bronze|
|Stem-to-base connection type||Grommet plug|
|Stem inner diameter||⌀ 13 mm|
|Hose port connection type||Magnetic|
|Diffuser||Threaded, purchased separately or included in certain configurations|
|Transforms in height||No|
|Using two hoses at the same time||No|
- When cleaning the hookah, DO NOT use detergents. Do not wash in a dishwasher. It is acceptable to use baking soda or dishwashing detergent without corrosive acids
- Do not leave water in the hookah vase after use
- To avoid cracking the tobacco bowl, wait until the bowl has cooled to room temperature before washing under water
- After washing, it is necessary to wipe the hookah dry to avoid oxidation of the metal parts of the hookah
- After washing, do not attach the hookah stem to the base, as this will slow down the natural drying of the parts. When open, the base and the stem dry faster even in hard-to-reach places
Video instruction with tips for care and maintenance:
All Hoob hookahs products are manufactured to the highest standards and conform to safety laws and regulations.
Should any part of your Hoob hookahs order be faulty, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt including all parts and packaging, and our technical department will establish the cause of the fault and we will offer you the choice of a replacement product or a refund. To confirm the condition of the goods, photos or other information about your order may be required.
Free warranty service is provided for 1 year from the date of purchase
- Products made of clay, glass and wood, the warranty period is 14 days
- Magnetic discs and rings - warranty period 6 months. As soon as the magnets show signs of corrosion, they must be replaced
Keep in mind that not all breakdowns are subject to a warranty repair. The manufacturer is not obligated to eliminate defects free of charge if they arise in view of:
- careless use (e.g. mechanical damage)
- natural wear
- improper transportation or storage of goods
Also, products with decorative changes in the surface (darkening, clouding, discolouration) after use, the working surface of which is subjected to periodic chemical or thermal effects, shall not be subject to warranty replacement. Such products are a charcoal tray, a heat management device, a tobacco bowl, a silicone hose and a hookah base.
We warranty our products to be free of functional defects at the time of delivery. Any questions or concerns will be dealt with to the customer's satisfaction. This warranty only applies to items purchased directly from us or our website and not through third-party vendors. Any modifications or other uses of our product will nullify this warranty. Broken or damaged items must be reported within 48 hours of item receipt. Photographic evidence and other information may be required to substantiate a claim.
Hoob Hookahs wants you to be 100% satisfied with your order. You may return all unused items purchased at hookahs.hoob.com within 14 days of the original delivery for a 100% refund (less shipping costs). Items (including freebies) left out of the returned package will be deducted from the refund at full retail value. For domestic returns, we do not charge a restocking fee, however "refused" international orders are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Please be sure to carefully read the instructions below on how to return/exchange an item. We will replace or exchange defective or broken items free of charge within the limitations of the 14 day time period and the unused condition of the returned items. For returns/exchanges other than broken or defective items, the customer maintains responsibility for the return shipping amount.
Due to certain liabilities and legal regulations, any used items (i.e. used Hookah pipes, used Hookah hoses, or any other used accessory) or opened items (i.e. opened boxes, packaging, or any item where the “seal” has been broken) are not returnable.
How to return or exchange the product:
- Describe order details and products you wish to return
- Describe defective or broken items
- Attach photos of this items
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive an e-mail within 24-48 hours with detailed return instructions.