Hoob Atom | Black
Modern compact hookah with deep black and shiny gold color scheme. Extraordinary luxury design.
- Mobile & compact
- Uncompromised despite its small size
- The best choice for hookah cockatils and fruit bowls
- For professional and home use
- Health safe materials
As low as $299.00
Hoob Atom Black Description
One of the most revolutionary hookahs ever made. The modern minimalistic design and compact size of this hookah make it unique and widely used. A hookah for those who want some new hookah experience.
Black and gold color scheme makes this hookah look like a piece of jewelry art.
Hoob Magnetic Lock system allows fast and comfortable preparation of hookah. No more grommets needed, just start to connect parts and they will fix well.
You can use any hookah bowl or silicone hookah hose with it.
Thanks to the wide opening of the base, you can easily make fruit filling or cocktails to surprise your friends or guests.
Hoob Atom Black Specification
Anodized Aluminum hookah stem with stainless steel downstem pipe and acrylic water tank.
- Special color: Black
- Hoob Magnetic Lock® connection
- Magnetic hose connection
- Deep black soft-touch aluminum covering
- Shockproof organic glass base with gold flakes and integrated handle
- Mini charcoal tray
- Height: 21 cm
- Downstem: Ø13 mm
- Hose connectors: Ø10 mm
- Triple purge system
- Up to 2 hoses connected
All Hoob hookahs products are manufactured to the highest standards and conform to safety laws and regulations.
Should any part of your Hoob hookahs order be faulty, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt including all parts and packaging, and our technical department will establish the cause of the fault and we will offer you the choice of a replacement product or a refund. To confirm the condition of the goods, photos or other information about your order may be required.
Free warranty service is provided for 1 year from the date of purchase
Clay, glass, wooden products and magnetic discs, rings have only 14 days free warranty.
Keep in mind that not all breakdowns are subject to a warranty repair. The manufacturer is not obligated to eliminate defects free of charge if they arise in view of:
- careless use (e.g. mechanical damage)
- natural wear
- improper transportation or storage of goods
Also, products with decorative changes in the surface (darkening, clouding, discolouration) after use, the working surface of which is subjected to periodic chemical or thermal effects, shall not be subject to warranty replacement. Such products are a charcoal tray, a heat management device, a tobacco bowl, a silicone hose and a hookah base.
We warranty our products to be free of functional defects at the time of delivery. Any questions or concerns will be dealt with to the customer's satisfaction. This warranty only applies to items purchased directly from us or our website and not through third-party vendors. Any modifications or other uses of our product will nullify this warranty. Broken or damaged items must be reported within 48 hours of item receipt. Photographic evidence and other information may be required to substantiate a claim.
Hoob Hookahs wants you to be 100% satisfied with your order. You may return all unused items purchased at hookahs.hoob.com within 14 days of the original delivery for a 100% refund (less shipping costs). Items (including freebies) left out of the returned package will be deducted from the refund at full retail value. For domestic returns, we do not charge a restocking fee, however "refused" international orders are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Please be sure to carefully read the instructions below on how to return/exchange an item. We will replace or exchange defective or broken items free of charge within the limitations of the 14 day time period and the unused condition of the returned items. For returns/exchanges other than broken or defective items, the customer maintains responsibility for the return shipping amount.
Due to certain liabilities and legal regulations, any used items (i.e. used Hookah pipes, used Hookah hoses, or any other used accessory) or opened items (i.e. opened boxes, packaging, or any item where the “seal” has been broken) are not returnable.
How to return or exchange the product:
- Describe order details and products you wish to return
- Describe defective or broken items
- Attach photos of this items
- Email us at email@example.com
You will receive an e-mail within 24-48 hours with detailed return instructions.
- When cleaning the hookah, DO NOT use detergents. Do not wash in a dishwasher. It is acceptable to use baking soda or dishwashing detergent without corrosive acids
- Do not leave water in the hookah vase after use
- To avoid cracking the tobacco bowl, wait until the bowl has cooled to room temperature before washing under water
- After washing, it is necessary to wipe the hookah dry to avoid oxidation of the metal parts of the hookah
- After washing, do not attach the hookah stem to the base, as this will slow down the natural drying of the parts. When open, the base and the stem dry faster even in hard-to-reach places
Video instruction with tips for care and maintenance: