Micro size hookah made of stainless steel
Cyber style in each detail.
- Japanese symbol on the ashtray
- Microcircuits engraving
- Stem height: 30 cm
- 100% Stainless steel
- Magnetic hose port
- Comfortable and easy to use and service
As low as $112.20 Regular Price $119.40
Technology and tradition united in one style.
The upper part of the hookah with an elegant shape and colour design. On the hookah charcoal tray is a Japanese symbol representing the colour of the hookah.
At the base of the hookah, volume engraving in the form of "microcircuits" was performed. Hi-tech, information technology is an integral part of the cyber future.
In the Cyber series hookahs will be presented, the names of which correspond to the general style.
For example S30 - the first letter is the colour S - steel, P - purple, B - blue, G - green, the number is the height of the hookah in centimeters.
In the works of futurist writers, people and things cease to be given names and are given articles, so we decided to deal with hookahs of this series “from the future”, naming them according to their main parameters.
No harmful coverings or any materials that can cause you damage. We care about your health and environment, that is why we use only clean materials and no paint.
Each hookah passes quality control before it goes to the customer, so we can offer you the finest quality hookahs on the market.
|Hookah height||30 cm|
|Materials used||Stainless steel|
|Stem-to-base connection type||Grommet plug|
|Stem inner diameter||⌀ 13 mm|
|Hose port connection type||Magnetic|
|Transforms in height||Yes|
|Using two hoses at the same time||No|
- When cleaning the hookah, DO NOT use detergents. Do not wash in a dishwasher. It is acceptable to use baking soda or dishwashing detergent without corrosive acids
- Do not leave water in the hookah vase after use
- To avoid cracking the tobacco bowl, wait until the bowl has cooled to room temperature before washing under water
- After washing, it is necessary to wipe the hookah dry to avoid oxidation of the metal parts of the hookah
- After washing, do not attach the hookah stem to the base, as this will slow down the natural drying of the parts. When open, the base and the stem dry faster even in hard-to-reach places
- The color coating of the charcoal tray may be damaged by contact with the juice of an orange, pineapple or other fruit, which can be used as a hookah bowl. The place of contact of the juice from the fruit bowl with the surface after smoking must be immediately washed with water
All Hoob hookahs products are manufactured to the highest standards and conform to safety laws and regulations.
Should any part of your Hoob hookahs order be faulty, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt including all parts and packaging, and our technical department will establish the cause of the fault and we will offer you the choice of a replacement product or a refund. To confirm the condition of the goods, photos or other information about your order may be required.
Free warranty service is provided for 1 year from the date of purchase
- Products made of clay, glass and wood, the warranty period is 14 days
- Magnetic discs and rings - warranty period 6 months. As soon as the magnets show signs of corrosion, they must be replaced
Keep in mind that not all breakdowns are subject to a warranty repair. The manufacturer is not obligated to eliminate defects free of charge if they arise in view of:
- careless use (e.g. mechanical damage)
- natural wear
- improper transportation or storage of goods
Also, products with decorative changes in the surface (darkening, clouding, discolouration) after use, the working surface of which is subjected to periodic chemical or thermal effects, shall not be subject to warranty replacement. Such products are a charcoal tray, a heat management device, a tobacco bowl, a silicone hose and a hookah base.
We warranty our products to be free of functional defects at the time of delivery. Any questions or concerns will be dealt with to the customer's satisfaction. This warranty only applies to items purchased directly from us or our website and not through third-party vendors. Any modifications or other uses of our product will nullify this warranty. Broken or damaged items must be reported within 48 hours of item receipt. Photographic evidence and other information may be required to substantiate a claim.
Hoob Hookahs wants you to be 100% satisfied with your order. You may return all unused items purchased at hookahs.hoob.com within 14 days of the original delivery for a 100% refund (less shipping costs). Items (including freebies) left out of the returned package will be deducted from the refund at full retail value. For domestic returns, we do not charge a restocking fee, however "refused" international orders are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Please be sure to carefully read the instructions below on how to return/exchange an item. We will replace or exchange defective or broken items free of charge within the limitations of the 14 day time period and the unused condition of the returned items. For returns/exchanges other than broken or defective items, the customer maintains responsibility for the return shipping amount.
Due to certain liabilities and legal regulations, any used items (i.e. used Hookah pipes, used Hookah hoses, or any other used accessory) or opened items (i.e. opened boxes, packaging, or any item where the “seal” has been broken) are not returnable.
How to return or exchange the product:
- Describe order details and products you wish to return
- Describe defective or broken items
- Attach photos of this items
- Email us at [email protected]
You will receive an e-mail within 24-48 hours with detailed return instructions.