Modern compact hookah made of stainless steel and anodized aluminum. Extraordinary cosmic unearthly design. Perfect for everyday or professional use.
- Extraordinary Futuristic Design
- Hookah For Innovators
- Unique Hookah Technologies
- Health Safe Materials
- Comfort and Easy-to-use
Out of stock
As low as $551.65
Hoob Navi Description
One of the most revolutionary hookahs ever made. The modern minimalistic design and non-standard forms of the hookah make it truly unique and can be used for different purposes. The finest quality materials, specially selected to provide a maximum service life of a hookah, as well as to emphasize the modern look.
The Hoob hookahs do not use paint or other harmful coatings which, when heated, can cause harm to human health.
The unique stem-to-base connecting system HOOB MAGNETIC LOCK, the magnetic connection of the hose to the hookah, shockproof base with a wide neck for fruit cocktail and serviceability.
Only the latest technology, high-quality approach to manufacturing and attention to every detail makes HOOB hookahs some of the best on the market.
|Hookah height||26 cm|
|Stem material||Stainless steel, Anodized aluminum|
|Color||Space grey , Stainless steel|
|Stem-to-base connection type||Hoob Magnetic Lock|
|Stem inner diameter||⌀ 13 mm|
|Hose port connection type||Magnetic|
|Purge valve||Triple hidden|
|Diffuser||Built-in, not adjustable|
|Transforms in height||No|
|Using two hoses at the same time||Yes|
Please note that failure to follow the operating rules will void the warranty
- Don't leave dirty water in the base after use.
- To clean the dirt on the walls of a acrylic base, use baking soda, gently rubbing the stain with your fingertips
- After washing, leave the hookah unassembled until completely dry
- Do not leave acrylic base in direct sunlight to avoid deformation and loss of tightness of the plastic base
- Do not expose the base to sudden temperature changes to avoid cracks and chips
Magnets and magnetic connections
- Wipe all magnets dry after washing
- To remove the magnet from the hose port, unscrew it counterclockwise with slight pressure on the port using the hose connector
- Magnets should be replaced at the first appearance of corrosion
Metal parts of a hookah
- To clean dirt, use baking soda and the soft side of a sponge or microfiber cloth. The use of metal dish brushes and other abrasive products may damage the product
- To avoid oxidation of the metal parts of the hookah after washing, leave the hookah unassembled until completely dry
- To clean stainless steel pipes, use a special stem brush
- The color coating of the charcoal tray may be damaged by contact with the juice of an orange, pineapple or other fruit, which can be used as a hookah bowl. The place of contact of the juice from the fruit bowl with the surface after smoking must be immediately washed with water
All Hoob hookahs products are manufactured to the highest standards and conform to safety laws and regulations.
Should any part of your Hoob hookahs order be faulty, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt including all parts and packaging, and our technical department will establish the cause of the fault and we will offer you the choice of a replacement product or a refund. To confirm the condition of the goods, photos or other information about your order may be required.
Free warranty service is provided for 1 year from the date of purchase
- Products made of clay, glass and wood, the warranty period is 14 days
- Magnetic discs and rings - warranty period 6 months. As soon as the magnets show signs of corrosion, they must be replaced
Keep in mind that not all breakdowns are subject to a warranty repair. The manufacturer is not obligated to eliminate defects free of charge if they arise in view of:
- careless use (e.g. mechanical damage)
- natural wear
- improper transportation or storage of goods
Also, products with decorative changes in the surface (darkening, clouding, discolouration) after use, the working surface of which is subjected to periodic chemical or thermal effects, shall not be subject to warranty replacement. Such products are a charcoal tray, a heat management device, a tobacco bowl, a silicone hose and a hookah base.
We warranty our products to be free of functional defects at the time of delivery. Any questions or concerns will be dealt with to the customer's satisfaction. This warranty only applies to items purchased directly from us or our website and not through third-party vendors. Any modifications or other uses of our product will nullify this warranty. Broken or damaged items must be reported within 48 hours of item receipt. Photographic evidence and other information may be required to substantiate a claim.
Hoob Hookahs wants you to be 100% satisfied with your order. You may return all unused items purchased at hookahs.hoob.com within 14 days of the original delivery for a 100% refund (less shipping costs). Items (including freebies) left out of the returned package will be deducted from the refund at full retail value. For domestic returns, we do not charge a restocking fee, however "refused" international orders are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Please be sure to carefully read the instructions below on how to return/exchange an item. We will replace or exchange defective or broken items free of charge within the limitations of the 14 day time period and the unused condition of the returned items. For returns/exchanges other than broken or defective items, the customer maintains responsibility for the return shipping amount.
Due to certain liabilities and legal regulations, any used items (i.e. used Hookah pipes, used Hookah hoses, or any other used accessory) or opened items (i.e. opened boxes, packaging, or any item where the “seal” has been broken) are not returnable.
How to return or exchange the product:
- Describe order details and products you wish to return
- Describe defective or broken items
- Attach photos of this items
- Email us at email@example.com
You will receive an e-mail within 24-48 hours with detailed return instructions.